DEISGN /BUILD SERVICES
SUPERNOVA Fire Protection delivers in-house project solutions on time and on budget within a single point of responsibility. Our design/build process can be seamlessly applied to systems that include:
- Wet Sprinkler Systems: Wet pipe systems are the most simple and most common type of fire sprinkler installation. Wet pipe systems are frequently installed in buildings such as factories, warehouses and offices where freezing temperatures are not likely to exist.
- Dry Sprinkler Systems: Dry pipe systems are frequently installed in areas subject to freezing temperatures such as storage areas and loading docks. All components are fast acting, rugged and durable enough to provide several years of dependable operation.
- Pre-Action Systems: Pre-action systems are most frequently used to protect against accidental water discharge or to speed the action of large dry pipe systems. Common installations include computer rooms, process control rooms, libraries and freezers.
- Deluge Sprinkler Systems: Deluge Systems provide fast and complete wetting of protected areas and are frequently used in extra-hazard risks such as aircraft hangars, power generating stations and petrochemical facilities.
- Foam Water Sprinkler Systems: Any system — wet, dry, deluge, or pre-action —can be adapted to include the injection of AFFF foam concentrate in order to combat high risks such as flammable fuels and alcohol.
- Fire Pumps: A fire pump is part of a fire sprinkler system’s water supply and can be powered by electric power, diesel power, or steam power. The pump intake is either connected to the public underground water supply or a static water source such as a reservoir or lake.
- Industrial Fire Protection: We have expertise in the design and installation of industrial fire protection systems helps minimize downtime and maximize safety in every industrial setting, large or small, that we serve.
Providing you with the best possible service that will assist you in your investment decision.
Call SUPERNOVA FIRE PROTECTION AT 210-313-5602